Most important issues:
- The EMBS Internship period is compulsory.
- Its duration should be a minimum of 3 months.
- The internship must start at the earliest on the 1st of June and at the latest on 1st of July.
- The assigned tasks should be considered relevant for a EMBS student (related to the educational programme of the master and international perspective).
- The company should be located in a country which is not the one where you come from (nationality).
Basic info & procedure:
First of all, please read carefully The Internship Regulations to learn in detail all about the Internship.
1. Contact the internship office:
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Let us know if you have already contacted a company to place your internship
- Let us know your preferences (country, sector, working language, duration,…)
2. The Internship office will deal with you individually in order to find the right company for your internship.
- We will offer you with new companies we contact for you.
3. Once you have a suggestion for an internship.
You can accept them or reject them, at your best convenience. In the second case, you will have to look for them on your own. When you find a company, you must inform us so that we can approve it.
4. Contact the internship office.
- Fill up EMBS-Intership-application and send it to <firstname.lastname@example.org> In this request, you have to include the company, the country where you will spend your internship period, its duration, a deep description of the tasks to be assigned and the contact person details in the company and his/her position, this will be your internship tutor in the company.
- In case everything is ok, you will get the approval to begin the administrative procedure to obtain the contract for your internship.
- If any of the provided information changes, you should report those changes as soon as possible to <email@example.com>
4. Agree with your internship tutor in the company the conditions for your Internship.
- The company has to designate a tutor to guide you during your whole internship period.
- You must agree with your tutor all details referred to your internship period in the company, your tasks and responsibilities, the scheduled duration and so on…
- This tutor will be the contact both with you and with the University.
5. Sign the contract
- The University of León will provide you and your company all the paperwork needed to sing the contract.
- For 3 months internship period, you just need to sign 2 docs: Acuerdo Marco & Anexo with the University of León. Please confirm with University tutor that they are completed correctly before sending them to be signed by the company. We need 3 original hard copies signed by the company. The company can send them directly to: Universidad de León, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales. ATT Mar González Luelmo (EMBS)Campus de Vegazana S/N - 24071-León - España. You can find them in different languages here.
- For 6 months internship period, you just need to sign Acuerdo Marco and Anexo papers with the University of León. Please confirm with University tutor that they are completed correctly before sending them to be signed by the company. We need 3 original hard copies signed by the company. The company can send them directly to: Universidad de León, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales. ATT Mar González Luelmo (EMBS)Campus de Vegazana S/N - 24071-León - España. You can find then in different languages here. And for the second 3 months period you need to complete the procedure through the ESSE3 system by using UniTrento username and password.
6. Enjoy your experience and send us the Final Report
- After the internship period, you have to prepare and submit a report.
- Besides, a questionnaire will be sent to your tutor at the company
- The Deadline to send the Internship Report is September the 1st